Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
02 Apr 2021
Greetings All,

I have been away for a while but I'm back and with an all new podcast.

You can check out on the blog here: theslackersmethod.com/en/september-man-s...eptember-man-is-back

Check it out and feel free to share!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

About the AFC West: Examining 1 month 1 week ago #58287

the Las Vegas Raiders?draft   Bowers is a Bowers was universally rated as a greatest 3 5 probability of the NFL draft still the Raiders are becoming negative grades for having him at13.  , he racked up 79 tackles soon after gathering 85 the 12 months ahead of.  This opt for feels including a person that may possibly contain been compelled through Kansas Metropolis drafting large recipient Xavier Deserving.  Spherical 5, Decide on 148 Linebacker Tommy Eichenberg, Ohio StateHis last year with the Buckeyes was slice quick by way of an arm problems, nonetheless Eichenberg was continue to identified as the Significant 10s linebacker of the 12 months www.kansascitychiefsapparel.com .  A participant who is more than the ball at all moments, he may well get started upon unique groups.  Even now, the Raiders comprise experienced a revolving doorway at linebacker hence we may well check out Eichenberg upon security, as well.  Spherical 6, Opt for 208 Working again Dylan Laube, Fresh HampshireI would enjoy this select for any staff.  Laube is an every day operating back again who can engage in vast recipient and be a kick returner, much too.  I am curious toward understand if he will excel inside of the leagues fresh new kickoff layout.  Although he lacks dimension for a common operating back again, getting a kick returner may perhaps be his NFL getting in contact with.  Ive generally experienced that chip upon my shoulder, and I experience with the Raiders theyre usually a gritty employees, chip upon their shoulder staff, a blue collar staff members. ? dylan_laube s Jim Thrope Award champion on top of that a cousin of Corridor of Famer Ed Reed is a thumper upon 7, Opt for 229 cornerback MJ Devonshire, PittsburghJust below 6 toes tall, Devonshire consists of a 6 foot 6 wingspan.  The moment required, he can participate in substantial.  Until for staying a minimal quick for an great corner, he may well start out within just Las Vegas specifically at the no cost representative signingsQB Carter Bradley 

Travis Kelce Jersey
www.kansascitychiefsapparel.com/collecti...rrison-butker-jersey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds