Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
02 Apr 2021
Greetings All,

I have been away for a while but I'm back and with an all new podcast.

You can check out on the blog here: theslackersmethod.com/en/september-man-s...eptember-man-is-back

Check it out and feel free to share!
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The 4 trendy cuts for your wig 6 months 4 weeks ago #55322

Who says wigs aren't trendy? The sunny days are coming and you are looking for a wig in which you will feel good and up to date? We are going to give you all our tips and advice on how to best choose the cut of your hair prosthesis that will make you feel beautiful! We entrust you with all the latest trends and must have of this season to be on top! I melt for a squareEasy going, glamorous, trendy and modern this haircut is ideal because it fits all and all ages. Want a graphic effect? Fall for a short bob or for a slightly plunging model. Want a more natural look? Opt for a shoulder length version degraded on the lengths and ends. Do you like curly hair? Adopt a rounded version perfect to highlight the waves. I energize my wig with long hairWant to change your head and sport a nice length for a wilder side? Very trendy lately, bring a little pep and take the plunge for a prosthesis with long hair . You can choose it with a nice gradient in the edges of the face, bangs or a lock on the forehead. You also have the option of adding dimension to your cut by choosing a wig with a tone-on-tone effect color, or some light highlights. I fall for a wig with glamorous bangsThis is the good news this season, bangs are becoming the hair must have! Whatever your age, whether on short hair or long hair, the bangs totally transform your cut and your face, moreover it makes it possible to hide any risk of possible demarcation mark of your wig at the level of your forehead. But for the skeptics of the fringe, you can opt for a cinema film (transparent tulle) which brings a maximum level of discretion for a zero demarcation effect! The bangs have magical powers, if you want to refine your oval, go for a version slightly longer on the sides. For a very trendy effect, adopt a model with straight and short bangs. Finally, to boost the intensity of your gaze, adopt long and thick bangs for a little more mysterious side! And the turban?This year, the turban is everywhere and on everyone! More than trendy accessory, this one is in order this summer! This is the winning combo, combining modernity, comfort and freshness, the turban has more than one trick up its sleeve to make you feel elegant and up to date no matter what. In addition, you also have the possibility to slip bangs in addition to your turban for even more style and discretion! Find our wide selection of turban and accessories on our site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds