Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
02 Apr 2021
Greetings All,

I have been away for a while but I'm back and with an all new podcast.

You can check out on the blog here: theslackersmethod.com/en/september-man-s...eptember-man-is-back

Check it out and feel free to share!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can PE be treated permanently? 2 months 1 week ago #57099

Premature ejaculation (PE) can be handled successfully, but the long-term results may rely on what's causing it. Behavioral methods, like the stop-start or squeeze techniques, can help improve control over ejaculation and are a choice for treatment. Psychological issues that lead to PE may also be dealt with through counseling or therapy. Medications like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or external anesthetics can also help you wait to ejaculate. Although these methods can make a big difference, they might not be able to fix everyone permanently. Some people may need ongoing care or a mix of treatments to keep the benefits they get. Making changes to your lifestyle, like learning how to deal with stress, working out regularly, and eating well, can also help you handle PE in the long run. Talking to a medical professional can help you figure out the best treatment plan for your specific needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds